User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Dude...he's friggin sexy* My table phone rang. I picked it up. "Ya?" I said in a french tone. "Hey. Wanna go out tonight?" It was Harald. I laughed. "Harald, I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    My character-Julene Alice Ryans-Daughter of Ettabell and Shaun Ryans. Appearance- Age-16 I was so freaking exhausted. I walked in and Daddy was standing in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    * I drew a blank. Sorry*

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Shaun, baby," I said turning around smiling. "Yes, honey?" he replied with a smile on his face,too. "Will you cook me some food? I'm craving barbeque," I said wrapping my ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "I know," I squeeled. I kissed SHaun's cheek and decided that I was hungry.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I jerked up as my eyes opened. I put my hand on my stomach and shook Shaun. I knew he wasn't sleeping, but just for the dramatic effect. "Shaun! The ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I closed my eyes with my head on his chest. "I love you, Shaun," I said yawning and falling asleep.

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Hm, Alice Synn Ryans...no...what about Julene Alice Ryans? That has a nice ring to it," I asked turning myself to where I was facing his face looking down slightly.

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Well, Deadlove said that she was going to have white hair and eyes like the color of ice with a tint of blue. He also said that she was going ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Okay, whatever," I said pushing away and picking up where I left off with the ice cream. "What's wrong, now?" He said sounding irritated. "Nothing. I just think that if ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Why don't you bite me? It would save you a whole lot of trouble," I asked waiting for his reply. **Sorry so short!

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Mm, okay," I said putting ice cream on his nose. "Are you going to get that?" He asked pulling my waist closer to his. I nodded as he tilted his ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Yay! I have been waiting for one like this to come around! Name: Mystic Ranes Age: 15 History: Her parents died when she turned 10. She had to move in ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I went through the bags and found some Rocky Road Ice Cream. "Yummy," I said getting a spoon and opening the top of it dipping my spoon into it. I ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    **Don't worry! I've got this** "I'm hungry. I'll be back," Shaun said leaving. I turned around and Tuff was sitting there staring at me. "Ur hungry, too? Go on," I ...

    Jul 20, 2009


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley