User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I laughed. Rory walked over and kissed my cheek. "I'm not sure. I might name him Envy," I said. "Why?" Rory and Harald asked at the same time. "Because he's ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I giggled. I walked a little further while he bonded with his new puppy. Harald found this puppy that looked hilarious. But he liked it. I walked. and walked. Until ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I giggled. "What are we doing today?" I asked. Harald shrugged so we both looked at Rory. "What?" he asked. "Come up with something to do today, dude," Harald said. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I woke up and looked at the clock. It was like 9:30. There was also a new cell phone sitting on my stand. I gasped and picked it up. It ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Awe he likes her that much? So sweet* I got out of the shower and put on my pjs. I crawled in bed and turned out my lights. I was ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I ate quietly until I heard my name in their convorsation. "So, it's nice to have someone around that isn't Harald. Thank God that Julene doesn't have the hots for ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I know, right! Daddy always tells me that I'm going to have to eventually grow up. There's just somethings that you never want to leave," I said looking over at ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Um, no. I invited you. I don't have guests helping me," Mom said. "What she said. Actually you can help Julene wash the car. The car wash isn't far. Only ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled. "I like him, momma" I said. She looked at me. "I'm glad. I thought you were lesbian because you've never told me about liking a boy. No offense. ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Julene, do you mind excusing me and Rory?" He asked. I nodded letting go and giving him an assuring look. I walked over to daddy and giving him a kiss ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Okay....I miss you already :lol: * I smiled. "Will you teach me how to do that one day?" I asked. He nodded. He picked his hand up out of the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Holy crap! Were you ever a diver?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm just flexible," he said. I giggled. "Oh. Well, I'm just going to do a lame cannonball," ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Right when I saw what he had drawn I was like holy schmokes its Ettabell and Shaun and Life* "Oh, well that looks just like the picture my mom ppainted ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "What kind of trouble? It can't be really bad because of daddy," I said kind of scared of what troube he was wanting to cause. "Well, the only trouble I ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I laughed. "Yah...Are you going to meet Harald at the park, too?" I asked already knowing the answer. He was very clean. And something about him made him different. He ...

    Aug 4, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky