User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I turned my head just enough to where he could hear me. "If you miss her so much, go back to where you came from. Go cry to your God," ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Everywhere! lol. All over the place. Friends houses. Detention. Those kind of places. Good luck on work!* Harald jerked himself off of me and started to wipe his eyes trying ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Jason laughed. "Hey! I love mornings. I'm not crazy," Tori said a little offended. Lily smiled at her. "I'm sorry," she said. Jason chuckled and stood walking towards the kitchen. ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Psh, worried about me? I'm like Superman...only a woman...yeah...* When Rory had walked out the door Harald stared at me. I opened my mouth to speak, but pursed my lips ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Behind His Eyes

    I sat staring at the statue of Virgin Mary wondering how excrutiating the bearing of Jesus must have been. I stood up as the morning service began to pile into ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori laughed. "You sound like me in middle school," she said realeasing her grip on Lily. She stood up and walked casually to the bedroom door. "Oh, and you might ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Ah, hopefully I'll be able to be on at least daily now :) I missed you!* I huffed as we all started towards the smoothie place. I never payed any ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stared at Rory knowing that he knew something that I didn't. It frustrated me greatly. I looked at Harald and smiled. "Harald, since it's been so long since I've ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    **If you want too. Post whatever you want. You can skip to the morning if you want. I'm just fitting some conflict in here :D**

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I grabbed his hand and held it as we walked in silence. I felt kind of awkward, but it was nice to at least have the comfort of him being ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    **No, I just changed my username.** Tori kissed Lily's forehead and smoothed her cheek. "I love you," she whispered. Mona moaned as Tori picked her up putting her in the ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "WHo do you think you are?" I yelled after him. I rushed towards him and seemed to be sprinting one second and directly in front of him the next. It ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Who are you?" I asked the woman. She smiled and started her way towards me. "Usually, I would reply 'Your worst nightmare', but since that's what you are in this ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Okay," Tori said shrugging. "But...gee, this is embarassing...uh," she paused for a moment of hesitation. Lily looked at her curiously. "What is it?" "Well, I have this teddy bear...I sleep ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Behind His Eyes

    I hadn't drank the tea since it was served, possibly just one sip. I stood up gradually and turned on my heels towards the door. I thought about how I ...

    Sep 19, 2009


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen