User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Really?" I asked looking at him longily. He smiled and nodded. He wiped my eyes with his thumbs and kissed my nose. Then he smoothed my arm down until he ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I know so. If I didn't know any better, I would tell you that I loved you..." I said. "Crap," I put my head in my hands. That was a ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Have you ever really thought about...sex?" I asked. I was curious. I haven't until a few minutes ago that if we didn't stop then Mr. Derrik would of walked in ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Mhm," I mumbled against his lips. He was so warm. It wasn't long until it got really heavy. I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it off. After ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    There was a moment of silence. I turned to Rory. "Wanna make-out?" I asked. He smiled really big. "You read my mind," he said. "How much longer until Derrik comes ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stared at him and tilted my head. "Have you ever met a shapeshifter named Deadlove? You said you had bumped into your share of those things...have you even ever ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Ya, I guess," I said. I looked over at him and smiled. He blinked...and his face changed. I shot up and looked at him again and he was normal. "What's ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Okay," I said. I walked and observed everything. "Where's your room?" I asked. He looked at me funny. "Ooh, kinky?" he asked laughing a little. "Ha! You wish," I said. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stopped walking. "Are you a criminal? A rapist? Or something of the mythological sort that no one knows is realistic?" I asked. He shook his head lightly. "Not the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Safety isn't a virtue when you love someone," I said. He was still stroking my cheek. I smiled and leaned in closer. Then, I stopped. I got up and sat ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "It's the secret keeping, Rory. You don't understand how much it hurts me. I thought that I was living a happy normal life with a happy normal family. But I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Waverly Rolfs Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Her Face Her outfit Crime: Murdered a young woman for stealing her purse and accidental death of her mother (she was blamed ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    He opened his mouth and he had these nasty looking pointy teeth on the top. They were where my canine teeth are. I shuddered. "You thought that secrets were going ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I want to tell you anyway...will you come over here around 3 or 4? Angel and Envy can play in the back ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I looked at Envy and he started wagging his tail and then stood up, panting. "Well, there can be a ton of reasons. Maybe his past owner was murdered by ...

    Aug 5, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom