User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Oh my gosh! They are just too cute!" Tori squealed. Ara walked up to the glass and licked the glass. One of the puppies saw her and went to the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I shot up and looked around. I listened for some noise. Mom and dad's door was closed. I turned back to Rory. "Mom and dad are chillin' in there room...wanna ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Oh, well she's been well trained. That's amazing," Tori said raising her eyebrows at Lily. Lily smiled and they both watched Ara goof off for a little bit. A man ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled in the kiss and pulled back barely. "You have no idea how happy that makes me. Holy crap," I said. I had just remembered something. "What?" "My birthday ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori liked the dog. Ara was a very cute name for her, too. She was very cute. Tori and Lily came up with a ton of things to talk about. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Well, don't shut all the way up. I still want to talk...you said you loved me," I said with a hugemongous grin on my face. I pulled him close and ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Deserts aren't really my thing either. They're bland and boring. Like no rainbows...ever. I feel the same way about places that snow all of the time," Tori said looking at ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    **If it's okay I'd like to continue this convo** "I doubt it. She really likes you. She's pretty much attached. She's not a violent person, hense why she freaked out ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Sure, sure. Come on in," Tori said opening the door wider so Lily could come in. Lily walked in and noticed that it was very clean and the decorating was ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stared at where the deamond stood, dumbfounded. "Y-you killed him," I stuttered, my feet planted in the ground. "Come on, Jar," Rory said pulling me until me feet gave ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Uh," Tori kind of laughed. "That's the problem. Nothing. Well, there is a sitting area smack dab in the middle, but no one really goes out there until it snows. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Angel boy, what the hell kind of nickname is that?" I said scurrying dodwn the stairs. "Now, let's all be nice and try to stay calm. Where's Envy at?" mom ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    Once we were inside I closed the door and all of the windows. "Dad, mom, I think I have been seeing things. I think it might be possible that those ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I was totally zoned out. I wouldn't be surprised if I was sleeping. I started to daydream. It was angels. They were so pretty. So graceful. Then this man rode ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I went to the bathroom and Looked for the foundation. "There you are," I said when I found it in the back of the cabinet. I looked up into the ...

    Aug 7, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables