User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "That's sexy on you. I just want to bang you right now," Tori said. Lily looked down. "Sorry," Tori said realizing her slip of the tongue. "It's okay. I wasn't ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I took my shower. I hummed an imaginary song as I washed my hair. I was about to step-out when I was thrown to the wall and the shower curtain ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    **Any kind? :lol: ** Lily walked up and Tori was already there. "I got you a seperate dressing room because I wasn't sure if you were going to be comfortable ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled. "Good, because starting today, I have kidnapped you and I'm never letting you go," I said turning to him and looking at him. I pryed his hands from ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    They sat down to eat. They both talked and laughed. Pretty much enjoyed themselves. "Those pancakes were delicious, baby. Thank you," Tori said walking over to her chair to kiss ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, but while you don't have a shirt on, I can't promise that I'm going to be a good girl," I said. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori smiled and wiped the batter off of her nose. She turned to Lily and grabbed the batter bowl ripping it from her hands putting it on the counter and ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "No, just adrenaline," I managed to get out the words. He didn't want to tempt me, but he so was. I pulled back and got up. "What's wrong?" he asked. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Hiya, Ara," Tori said scruffiling her fur. Tori looked at Lily and smiled wide. "Hi," she said breathing out. She went to kiss her just as Jacob came out. He ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I was feeling amazing. I felt like a fire was burning in my tummy. His breathing was hard against my ear. I smiled. "How much farther are you wanting to ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Lily asked leaning over the counter nearly whispering. Tori leaned over too and traced her fingers over Lily's lips which seemed to send a shiver down Lily's spine. Tori smiled. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "What are you smiling about?" I asked grinning. He stared at me and shrugged. "I dunno," he said. He was still rubbing my back. I took off my shirt and ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori smiled back at her and walked over to where she was standing. "Wherever you want it to put us. We can pretend that it never happend. We can be ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "So did I. I'm almost always here and if I'm not I put a green sock out on the door knob. If I'm busy then it's a yellow sock. So ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Uh-huh," I said. I took off his shirt and felt all over his stomach. He was so manly it wasn't even funny. I pulled away to breathe and he kissed ...

    Aug 7, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid