User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when a character obsesses you until you get his/her story down. You know you're a writer when you fall asleep with a pencil in your ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    This is...okay. It's not perfect and it's not horrible. I love her nose and her lips and the way her back is curved. Now for the bad parts...Her breasts are ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    Oh wow. I will just assume that you are an experienced photographer or I would say that you enhanced colors and added structure. Great job! Keep on. I love it.

    Jun 29, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian