User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    :O I didn't know you could draw! Bravo! ♥Elly:elephant:

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: first person ever

    First, let me say, for this being your first time...great job! I am going to call this a baby figure because I think that's what you drew. That's what it ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!

    They were very blurry >.< However! I really liked the second one. I like the way the hand sort of blends into the wall and the shadows...they compliment the hand. ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: A song about myself :D

    So, I liked this poem because it was very...interesting. I don't think I have read anything like it. It was about the author, I presume because the title is "A ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any book ideas?

    How bout Go Ask Alice? The author is Anonymous. There is also The Color Purple. I forgot who that author was.

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Ugh. Edwards annoying. Bella's got mental issues. Jacob's a wannabe indian stalker. Jaspers a friggin ghost. Alice is nothing more than a witch. And all of those other characters are ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography?

    This is a cute picture, but it's not genius. This is something that I would consider going in a Children's Place catalog. :D but once again, it's cute. What did ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    I love you focus, dude. These were all so beautiful. My favorite was probably Summer Afternoons. Just how pretty it was...took my breath away. You have some talent, dude. I ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spongebob!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Loud

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would first use it as a shovel and dig my self a fox hole. Then I would pretend I was in world war 1 and shoot (using the stick) ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make Super Lemons. When life gives you lemons, shut-up and eat your damn lemons. When life gives you lemons, you really ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Because June Told me to...

    these are beautiful...what kind of camera did you take these with?

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I wrote my first when I was in second grade. It was a rewrite of the Pirates of the Carribean. XD

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: This post has been deleted

    It's beautiful! You could totally be a tatoo artist.

    Jul 22, 2009


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman