User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that guys in speedos wore cups also.

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Isn't that something that old lady's stop having?

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    I wanna sex you up in your pants. Like a boy in your pants. Candy shop in your pants. Hard in your pants. How do you want it in your ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Personality

    I'm Elly... 'nough said

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    Smack That=Akon buy you a drank=T-pain I'm in Miami Trick=LMFAO Lol you should see me dancing right now...yes, I can dance and type at the same time. I'm awesome like ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    8/!0

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Uhm...what is this?

    Oh! Ha, duh! And by the way, you get kudos for being the fastest reply that I have ever gotten...*kudos-flowers-kudos-confetti*

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Uhm...what is this?

    Okay, so I have this little figure that shows up and then disappears behind the webpage every time YWS loads...and this little figure is Curious George holding on to three ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Elly's back?!? Where? *snickers* *tackles Kam-kam* *Licks Hope*

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    ...*deepvoice* I'm back...Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *chokes*

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    *falls over laughing* I have no idea! How come girls aren't scared to make moves but guys shy away? Shouldn't it be vice versa?

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    ...what kind of bread do you eat?

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    ...Black... Do you know why I said black when that question didn't require it?

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the location above you

    :D 9/!0

    Sep 24, 2009


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins