-
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Well, I honestly don't know what to say. You guys are just...too awesome for words! I would like to make a few shout-outs the following peeps: TNCowgirl: You get an ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/!0
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I'm so jealous of how beautiful you are June!
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that rules were made to be broken...like reverse psychology :D
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Lol I like yours :D !0/!0
Dec 22, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Awe! Who's that cute little blonde next to you? I'm jealous of the body your hair has >.< Mine is just...straight.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Lol you must really, really like Christmas. 6/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Erm...5/!0. I'm not very religious >.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Your thoughts about lady gaga
She has awesome hair. She reminds me of Kerli whom I love. And...that's it.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Hilarious comic
Lol that's pretty funny.
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Me too! 9/!0
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
That's me trying to get a good smile. I look chubby in that picture, but that's me in my messy room that I was cleaning but got bored. And that's ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?
I prefer dark guys. I actually have a shirt that says "I don't date white boys" and a lot of my guy friends find it offensive because...I don't know. Anyway, ...
Dec 21, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Yes, actually I do :D What color are marshmellows after they are burnt with peanut butter and chocolate cream on them?
Dec 21, 2009
