-
Re: Rain.
Well...I have no snow or rain. Just fog. So, my weather sucks cow nipples. I'm jealous of all of you! ♥Elly
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Feelings on Atheism
It's a belief. An opinion. We are all entitled to our own opinions, right? People have different views on this subject obviously. My opinion is...Science lost me with the big ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
*I didn't know there were rules >.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you're on YWS.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
...just because of the quote I line I thought of, I burst out laughing everytime I see Firestalker XD !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Lol, thank you :D XD !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I say you are tallish with auburn hair and blue-green eyes...pffft no I didn't see that she wrote it in that post...:D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
Woah, that's a big butt.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Hello
...hi :D
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
Pfft...I'm a blonde. Give me a break. I always thought that what the above user did not have was...cheese...cheez-its... :D
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Just a question ...
Because they are secretly working for Santa Claus and their trying to put a good word in.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Just a question ...
Because they are secretly working for Santa Claus and their trying to put a good word in.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Nate's official video try-out for the winter olympics!
captain.classy: You have something against elephants? :lol: Well...did he make it?
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: The Best Thing About Christmas Is...
Having a reason to sing in the shower.
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Very hippy :D Love it !0/!0
Dec 24, 2009
