-
Re: Match Maker
Me and Nate? Chirantha and Bondgirl007
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nicholas? And no.
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?
Mine change from bright blue, to deep blue, to a blue gray :D
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Lol, last time you guessed Lily too XD No. Uhm...Ryan?
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Stephanie?
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas! And all I did was open presents all week and tomorrow is going to be my relaxing day. :D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
XD My bad :D
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.
That's sick.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Man Gets Stabbed; Orders Coffee
>.< Wow. Well...he was thirsty.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Well I never left, but...I just wanted to pull a Terminator line. ...I'll be bahck... Anyway, WB everyone!
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Alice In Wonderland
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Johnny Depp is gonna be in it!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*runs away still squealing*
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I put some ice cream down the garbage disposal because I wanted to see what it did. I got covered in ice cream :D It was fun!
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
*cries* HOPE!!!! 'scuse the caps.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
My hair is naturally dirty blonde is wavy. And I am tall! What color are my eyes? I say...you are tall, dark skin, and black or dark brown hair. And ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
:D !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009
