User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is me. Finally got a picture up.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The First YWS duet...

    That's so cute! I love it.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    Oh that's true...well, I guess I haven't really payed attention to her...I'll do it next time i see her in a movie. And she has the same birthday as me.

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    Okay? Well, I like her. I'm just saying that it's going to take her quite a few movies to get better acting. Not liking her because her acting is bad ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    I believe it can if you let it. Me? I listen to every type of music genre (Besides folk music or ones that get on ur nerves) and none of ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    It depends on what type of person you are, I guess. Sex should mean something and you should do it with the right person, but it's a choice. I chose ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Michael Jackson the King of Pop?

    "The King of Pop" was a self-claimed name that he decided on himself after he had married "The King of Rock-and-Roll"'s daughter. I thought he was okay, but his pelvic ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    And you kinda have to be conceited to put on botox every 20 mins. or so. Yes, botox. Now, this is not nice at all. You actually have to be ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    I think that she is very beautiful, yes. But her being in few movies doesn't mean that he talent is bad. Shes only been in three! Tom Welling sucked in ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    I used to eat Razzles all the time. I would walk to Cracker Barrel and buy then and eat them in an hour and be back on the same trip. ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I understand Spanish, but I can't speak it. I wish I knew french. Does anyone want to help me with that?

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    Do any of you members know that his family called for a second autopsy because they believed that it was a doctor-assistant suicide? The doctor that refused to give any ...

    Jun 29, 2009


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix