User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Teehee I get that...A LOT (excuse the caps) Thank you, though. Kylan...your cute. Silversun...very classy. Bittersweet...beautiful. I love your eyes.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here is me at the zoo

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    I've only ever been labeled as popular because everyone everywhere knows me. No one wants to label me. Sometimes labels are a type of bulllying if you don't want to ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Icon

    I like the blue one. Especially since you are redoing YWS to look more sophisticated (of course there are a ton of more reasons) in design then the blue one ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Geez, last time I posted in this topic was in December and me and Chirantha were tight. I think that Mr. Knightly and alwaysawriter would be cute together.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Ooh, alwayawriter...I like your taste in music.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Dude, I know! Metallica rocks...even though they're like...what...60 now? Bulls on Parade~Rage against the machines

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    Fully Alive~Flyleaf Better that we break~Maroon5 Now I Know~Rhianna All Nightmare Long~Metallica

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Taha! Yeah...:lol:

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Because I'm smart. and I usually don't have people my height. Teehee...thats so cool.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    I call to be the first one to use the toilet! So clean-up crew...have fun! :lol:

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Taha I am the person in my avatar! You're genius. Um, brown hair...hazel eyes...5'6? Am I even close?

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? It's an even count of both. 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Well anyone can ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Um Emma jane...blonde hair and brown eyes? 5'4...and pale, clear complexion?\ *giggles* No one will ever guess mine...it's too obvious.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well today I walked into Boppin' Bo's restaurant and screamed "Sexual Feelings" and ran out. I don't know why because I meant to eat there but I guess my sexual ...

    Aug 3, 2009


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems