-
Re: Rate the country above you
Lol Woohoo! 10/10
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
....pudding!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Ooh...can you buy me a plane ticket to La La Land? I haven't been there in a while and I have some unfinished homework there...that's about a year overdue. :lol: ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Last letter
Platypus
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The ABC game
B- Bougainvillea
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
To an extent. What's your eye color?
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
Mr.Rogers Neighborhood in your pants~Theme Song
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...chicken pox because they ate too many chickens but...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Word Game
Music
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Match Maker
Because...just because...I got this...this feeling :lol: Jaberhut, dude I know! When I saw it I was all, oh for real! I haven't seen this since my past.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
I don't care if he's black. If he was a better person at heart then I would like him. If he kept his promises then I would like him. I ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Yus. *tears* I wanted the old guy. Taha! 10/10
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
You spelt lily wrong...:D 8/!0
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Goofy girl! Taha. I like your pictures....fragile_heart(!) All of them are adorable.
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
*blush* Thank you everyone. Whitetiger93...dude that has to be the cutest picture ever. I love it! You're eyes look really cool and your little cousin...awe! He's going to get a ...
Aug 6, 2009
