-
Re: Rate the country above you
Pretty !0/!0
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Close. Not far but close! Um, blonde, green eyes, and short?
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Changing Nicknames in Chat
Awe...some people need to get a hold of themselves.
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the quote above you!
Elanore Roosevlet. !0/!0 "The sun sets at the end of everyday, but the stars never go away" -Anonymous
Aug 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the quote above you!
Oh noes! I don't see one! "Forget about the people in your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future"
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Awe...I like your land. !0.5/!0
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox
I think that the movie was really bad for her to be in just because of the script. Quote Megan Fox: "The new Transformers has more action and adventure than ...
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: My name is "____"
Two, Spanish and English.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!
It would get their focus off of the onion breath.
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Well, I drew on a babydoll.
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!
Well, eat garlic.
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
!0/!0 because it sounds cool.
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I went on a photoshoot here's the best one...
Aug 24, 2009 -
Re: Anyone Ever Feel...
I have always wished that. I miss the days when modesty was what men would look for. Where ladies were ladies. Not school yard whores. I miss those times when ...
Aug 15, 2009 -
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
*...ROFL! Poor thunderdude!* Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 88% Likelihood of you being MALE is 12% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.9 0.74 1 0.9 0.89 1.08 0.79 0.82 0.82 ...
Aug 15, 2009
