-
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I don't understand a word in this song, but it makes me want to dance.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
!00/!0 Sherlock Holmes
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
:( The bridge to Terabithia was a sad movie. 9/!0
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
I know it! But I shall keep quiet. And you guys still haven't guessed it :D
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Save Me From Myself-Christina Aguilara.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
I want one! :D Preferred Name: Tay-Tay Favourite Colors: Black, white, purple, and silver Hobbies: Dancing Ballet, Singing, writing poetry, running, dreaming, texting, talking, flirting, and laughing.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nope :D Emily? Jessica?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
My name is not Elly. :D Stephanie?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
-Elly, you have a lovely smile :) Awe! Thank you :D Shauni, you are gorgeous!
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Yes! Have you got yourself a potato in your hand?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
!0/!0
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
!0/!0
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I love this biscuit. I shall call him...fluffy. -Elly's last thought.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Is your name...Cheddar? Thats the name of my mouse. Well, before he died.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Oh, by the way...
*hugs back* I love group hugs!
Dec 29, 2009
