-
Re: Crazy Questions
My mom...so...one. Why don't chickens have nipples?
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
I dunno, would they?
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Match Maker
Timmy Hilfiger! You naughty thing! Me and...Mr.Knightley *Raises eyebrows*
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
Oh...okay. Cheese
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
I was walking down the school hallway and grabbed some kid by the shoulders who was running in the oppostire direction I was walking and started to scream, "You can't ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Teenage Mutant Turtles I say...cheese
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
What happend to creativefreak? Wasn't he suppose to respond to all of these?
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Teeheehee...Why isn't Insomnia here to rate this? !0/!0
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Jade, as beautiful as I remember. Kama! Oh my gosh! You have the most gorgeous eyes! Aqua, such a lovely smile :) Beautiful everyone! Simply beautiful. Bolty Pie, I ain't ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Reading Rainbow being cancelled
Are you freaking serious? I love that show! And that dude! And the theme song...just because it shows how to read whether than why? Geez, some people need to get ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: All this fuss about swine flu
I dunno, see I'm a vegetarian, and I think it started from people eating bacon and ham! Stop eating meat and you wouldn't get these horrible deseases! Lol, Just joking! ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
I'm not sure about yours. It sounds pretty, but I don't get it. 8/!0
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Taylor Elise Age: 13 Fav book && YES ONE: Go Ask Alice by Anonymous. I am a sucker for diary entries about people with issues. Fav author: Oh, um...well, ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: OMG! I am like so happy, dudes!
Okay, so everyone that knows me or has read my convorsations in chat knows that I am new to my school and my district. Well, I talked with the school ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Lol. !0/!0
Aug 28, 2009
