-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Blonde hair and brown eyes. Uhm...and looks like a girl? one. :lol:
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/!0
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Finding Nemo I say "Found him!" while hanging out in the pet store.
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...they are cannibal cows! Then, the next day...
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
I dunno, would I?
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Mickey Mouse eating the YouTube symbol I say weird
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
It reminds me of Harry Potter. So...!0/!0 :D
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Disney I say Walt Disney.
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8/!0 It reminds me of Robin Hood somehow...I don't know why but it does. Anyway, hi!
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think dot, I say Bug's Life.
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...into Dairy Queen because they thought that...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Ha. Never heard of it. 8/!0
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You think Chris Brown I say Wannabe Micheal Jackson. (No one can ever replace that guy)
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7/!0 It needs to be "Bolty Pie" :P
Sep 21, 2009
