-
Re: Disney Doodles
:O I didn't know you could draw! Bravo! ♥Elly:elephant:
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: first person ever
First, let me say, for this being your first time...great job! I am going to call this a baby figure because I think that's what you drew. That's what it ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Durrie's Newb Photos!
They were very blurry >.< However! I really liked the second one. I like the way the hand sort of blends into the wall and the shadows...they compliment the hand. ...
Dec 28, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nicholas? And no.
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Pffft, banned for thinking I was trying to spell Elephant.
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Pfft, Yeah I am! TUBM likes kissing :D
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: A song about myself :D
So, I liked this poem because it was very...interesting. I don't think I have read anything like it. It was about the author, I presume because the title is "A ...
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?
Mine change from bright blue, to deep blue, to a blue gray :D
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
XD Yes :D TUBM has an e-mail address with the whole alphabet in it :D
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for calling him C!
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Lol, last time you guessed Lily too XD No. Uhm...Ryan?
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for crying! Ellyphant is sorry :(
Dec 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Firestalker>> I'm just cool like that. It's okay to be jealous :D Foxfire>> !0/!0
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being old.
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Stephanie?
Dec 25, 2009
