User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Lyrics Re: Love Lyrics Made up on the spot.

    This is awesome. You really did a great job to be made on the spot. But I wouldn't recommend this to be a song. An actual Lyric has Verses, a ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "I don't want to be a mother. I don't want to die," I processed the words slowly. "What? Who said that you were gonna die? Ettabell, what has happend?" he ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    *okay Imma try my best and it won't be great right now but it will be enext time eI post, I promise* I felt the salty tears filling my eyes. ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Thanks everyone! Shauni What's your favourite music genre? I listen to anything as long as it is music What's your favourite movie? probably the Notebook Ice-cream or cookies? Ice cream. ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hi! I'm Elise if you will. Some might know me as Taylor Or rose or something like that. I am excited to be writing again. I can't wait to talk ...

    Jun 21, 2009


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2