User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    ~The Next Morning~ I yawned and rolled off he bed catching myself before I hit the ground. I walked around the bed. "Shaun! I forgot where the bathroom is!" I ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I shivered as he said that with his lips right beside my ear. I put my hands on his neck and turned around. "Can we make dinner later?" I asked ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I wiped my nose and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. I slapped him. I did it hard, too. "Ow! What was that for?" he said backing ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I couldn't believe what he just said. I felt tears building up for the third time in one day. "Y-you're going to leave me? Just like that? I have been ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "What? You don't remember? You almost ATE me! I had to seduce you to get you choose the deer over me!" I yelled. I was angry but thankful I was ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I swore that I had gone mentally insane. Who was Nick and who was this wack-job talking to him? Shaun was going to eat me? I was truly scared. I ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    After he said that he wasn't my Shaun any longer. He was a Vampire. His eyes had a tint of read in them and they looked unfocussed. It was one ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Well if you haven't noticed, we can't trust anyone!" I yelled. "Will you stop being so paranoid! Just stop! You're getting on my nerves with all of that jabber!" Shaun ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I shook my head. "No, I won't. Deadlove...he's a monster. He's always been freaky and I don't want anything to do with him. I don't him to have contact with ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I giggled. "Yah? What if you get hungry? Are you gonna leave me again?" I asked. "If you get hungry please hold it off. I need you to stay with ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    Do any of you members know that his family called for a second autopsy because they believed that it was a doctor-assistant suicide? The doctor that refused to give any ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I looked down to his hand and covered not even half of it with mine. "I don't know. I've never even dreamed about having a baby half human or half ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    Oh wow. I will just assume that you are an experienced photographer or I would say that you enhanced colors and added structure. Great job! Keep on. I love it.

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    If you don't mind I would like to claim a spot for a girl. I will be back today to post her profile and stuff, but I am searching for ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "And what's the difference between 'many people' and me?" I said trying to keep my anger under control. I felt as if it would burst through my mouth anymoment. "I ...

    Jun 29, 2009


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela