User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Ugh, you're such a tease," I whispered hoarsely. He smirked. He was so freaking muscular. Finally he decided to rip off my panties. These are the moments when you really ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    This is...okay. It's not perfect and it's not horrible. I love her nose and her lips and the way her back is curved. Now for the bad parts...Her breasts are ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I grunted. His hands on my skin anywhere felt good. I felt his fingers rip the button from my pants. "You owe me a new pair of jeans," I whispered. ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Little Girl

    The only problem that I had with this poem was that it seemed that it rhymed at random stanzas. This was a very pretty poem, though. I think you did ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Because I want to get to know this side of...you. Fool around a bit?" I said. Apparently it was clearly obvious that I liked this side of Shaun, also. I ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: With You

    I liked this. There were a few parts that didn't flow nicely, but the overall message was developed greatly. My favorite stanza was probably... You whisper in my ear And ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I just love the way he kissed me. It made me feel warm inside. "What if you and Him start fighting? What do I do then?" I asked staring at ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I smiled. "That's not so bad. You're still the same person. Just a darker version," I said touching his cheek. That seemed to trigger something in him that he came ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I gasped. Shaun is his son? What would his father want with me? One thing that made me feel good that it was all of Shaun that loved me. Not ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I let go of his waist and backed away. I figured that if he got hungry then he could turn around in a quick swift movement. I opened a cabinet ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Well, is it my fault that I like kissing you when I can see you?" I said. He looked up at me. "You can see right now?" He asked. I ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Really? Well, isn't that sweet," I said. Then, my sight came back but it was static like on tv when you aren't getting reception. And I was looking in on...a ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Well you could make the wedding perfect for her. Make it the wedding she always dreamt of. And I'm sure it will be just fine anywhere as long as she ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    Shaun sat me down on the kitchen counter I guess because I was kicking cabinets. I stopped. I felt a warm rag on my face. "You need to take off ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I smiled. That was a great way to forgive and forget and now my wonderful boyfriend was making breakfast. My stomach started hurting at that moment. I thought it was ...

    Jun 30, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour