User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Ballet? I like it. 9/10

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Thats a good one! 10/10

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    **Don't worry! I've got this** "I'm hungry. I'll be back," Shaun said leaving. I turned around and Tuff was sitting there staring at me. "Ur hungry, too? Go on," I ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I kissed back hard. I loved him. I loved him being over protective. I loved him caring so much for me. I loved him loving me. **I'm braindead! =C

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Thank goodness..." then I looked at him pulling away from his little neck kisses. "Do you really think that I'm going to die first while she is on Earth?" **Once ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Okay," I replied walking to the table. "Do you really think that I'm pregnate?" I asked. This scared me a bit. *Sorry this is so short!*

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I started walking towards him and I paused. "What?" he asked. I shrugged. "Have you noticed that I have been able to see for a while now?" I asked just ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: For Me

    I wrote that? Thank you for the positive and negative comments everyone. I will ask Jenny about it. Maybe I can change it and repost it?

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lying's getting old

    I'm not doing a review because it is no need of one. Instead, I place a comment. I'm putting this in my featured works...:D

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I giggled and pulled him down to wear his lips were just barely touching mine. "I know, right? Now, I am starved. Make me something?" I pouted out my lower ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I shook my head. "But you two are just the same. If you don't want to know how good our night was then it's your loss,"I said. My stomach growled. ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    **Sorry forgot he didn't sleep* I loved the way he kissed my neck. I smirked. "Do you remember any of last night?" I asked pulling away far enough where I ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    After I fell back on my pillow, panting. "That was incredible" I whispered. I looked over and he was fast asleep.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Deleted

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    might i have character 14?

    Jul 2, 2009


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins