User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Why don't you bite me? It would save you a whole lot of trouble," I asked waiting for his reply. **Sorry so short!

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    "Mm, okay," I said putting ice cream on his nose. "Are you going to get that?" He asked pulling my waist closer to his. I nodded as he tilted his ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    Yay! I have been waiting for one like this to come around! Name: Mystic Ranes Age: 15 History: Her parents died when she turned 10. She had to move in ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crimson Passion

    I went through the bags and found some Rocky Road Ice Cream. "Yummy," I said getting a spoon and opening the top of it dipping my spoon into it. I ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    I believe it can if you let it. Me? I listen to every type of music genre (Besides folk music or ones that get on ur nerves) and none of ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abstinence

    It depends on what type of person you are, I guess. Sex should mean something and you should do it with the right person, but it's a choice. I chose ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Was Michael Jackson the King of Pop?

    "The King of Pop" was a self-claimed name that he decided on himself after he had married "The King of Rock-and-Roll"'s daughter. I thought he was okay, but his pelvic ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    And you kinda have to be conceited to put on botox every 20 mins. or so. Yes, botox. Now, this is not nice at all. You actually have to be ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    I think that she is very beautiful, yes. But her being in few movies doesn't mean that he talent is bad. Shes only been in three! Tom Welling sucked in ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    lol. Yours looks goofy! 9/10

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food from the Past

    I used to eat Razzles all the time. I would walk to Cracker Barrel and buy then and eat them in an hour and be back on the same trip. ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I understand Spanish, but I can't speak it. I wish I knew french. Does anyone want to help me with that?

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    It's suppose to be weirdly done. I like yours. 8/10

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I like that one. It's very true. :D 9/10

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Scripts Re: a play on love

    You have quite a few problems with this play. You have spelling errors, grammar errors, and it's quite confusing. One of my main problems that I have with this writing ...

    Jul 20, 2009


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon