-
Re: At what age did you start writing and
I wrote my first when I was in second grade. It was a rewrite of the Pirates of the Carribean. XD
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Shaun, baby," I said turning around smiling. "Yes, honey?" he replied with a smile on his face,too. "Will you cook me some food? I'm craving barbeque," I said wrapping my ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"I know," I squeeled. I kissed SHaun's cheek and decided that I was hungry.
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I jerked up as my eyes opened. I put my hand on my stomach and shook Shaun. I knew he wasn't sleeping, but just for the dramatic effect. "Shaun! The ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
I closed my eyes with my head on his chest. "I love you, Shaun," I said yawning and falling asleep.
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: This post has been deleted
It's beautiful! You could totally be a tatoo artist.
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
I dunno who that is...7/10
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Teehee. 9/10
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox
Oh that's true...well, I guess I haven't really payed attention to her...I'll do it next time i see her in a movie. And she has the same birthday as me.
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox
Okay? Well, I like her. I'm just saying that it's going to take her quite a few movies to get better acting. Not liking her because her acting is bad ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Smile DT
Yay! My character is up for love so...any takers? (chicks or dudes)
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Hm, Alice Synn Ryans...no...what about Julene Alice Ryans? That has a nice ring to it," I asked turning myself to where I was facing his face looking down slightly.
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Well, Deadlove said that she was going to have white hair and eyes like the color of ice with a tint of blue. He also said that she was going ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
"Okay, whatever," I said pushing away and picking up where I left off with the ice cream. "What's wrong, now?" He said sounding irritated. "Nothing. I just think that if ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when a character obsesses you until you get his/her story down. You know you're a writer when you fall asleep with a pencil in your ...
Jul 22, 2009
