-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Because I'm smart. and I usually don't have people my height. Teehee...thats so cool.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom
I call to be the first one to use the toilet! So clean-up crew...have fun! :lol:
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Um...I stopped playing with barbies in 6th grade.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Taha I am the person in my avatar! You're genius. Um, brown hair...hazel eyes...5'6? Am I even close?
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition
It looks sooo pretty! I'm excited.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Some strange questions
1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? It's an even count of both. 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Well anyone can ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Um Emma jane...blonde hair and brown eyes? 5'4...and pale, clear complexion?\ *giggles* No one will ever guess mine...it's too obvious.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Beautiful 9/10
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: What random thing did you do today?
Well today I walked into Boppin' Bo's restaurant and screamed "Sexual Feelings" and ran out. I don't know why because I meant to eat there but I guess my sexual ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
I like it...teehee 9/10
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
This is me. Finally got a picture up.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: The First YWS duet...
That's so cute! I love it.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Because June Told me to...
these are beautiful...what kind of camera did you take these with?
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Crimson Passion
* I drew a blank. Sorry*
Jul 31, 2009
