-
Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make Super Lemons. When life gives you lemons, shut-up and eat your damn lemons. When life gives you lemons, you really ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A Keira Knightly Obbsessionist. :D *tease tease*
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Favorite SOng
Ooh, alwayawriter...I like your taste in music.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
What language are you referring too? Here's another one, I ripped my pants in PE class
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Sadly no. I just moved off the coast and I'm so tired of fish and water in general.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Favorite SOng
Dude, I know! Metallica rocks...even though they're like...what...60 now? Bulls on Parade~Rage against the machines
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I'm not a girl. I'm a dudette. Get it right or get it wrong. :D TUBM is smiling right now.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Well it's possible...I don't know who my biological father is. Banned for assuming that you have a long lost twin.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
:lol: Banned for noticing that I spelt her name wrong.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Favorite SOng
Fully Alive~Flyleaf Better that we break~Maroon5 Now I Know~Rhianna All Nightmare Long~Metallica
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I was here first! You're banned for having an obsession with Kierra!
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
You have an obsession about Kierra Knightly! Thats friggin hilarious! I have one over Johnny Depp... Uh, one time someone tried to talk to me and I said "Don't talk ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Taha! Yeah...:lol:
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Nope. I really do. The chick has the coolest voice and the guitarist is cute. 10/10
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
You're banned because I said so.
Aug 3, 2009
