User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for correcting her...it's still summer.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    :P Banned for having lightning as your avatar.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sterotypes and Labels

    I've only ever been labeled as popular because everyone everywhere knows me. No one wants to label me. Sometimes labels are a type of bulllying if you don't want to ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having the same amount of reviews as me.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Psh I wish. TUBM is not wearing pants

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for being crazy when you obviously are no better.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Don't know...never read it. trying to touch their tongue to their nose...well...they are now

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New YWS Icon

    I like the blue one. Especially since you are redoing YWS to look more sophisticated (of course there are a ton of more reasons) in design then the blue one ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning her for banning me because of what I banned you with was funny and you banned yourself for not thinking of anything better which means that you ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Genius! My bad. TUBM has an obsession with Keira Knightly

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spongebob!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Geez, last time I posted in this topic was in December and me and Chirantha were tight. I think that Mr. Knightly and alwaysawriter would be cute together.

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Ta! He's marking his territory and it's not urin...it's spritz. I hugged this really tall guy just because and it turned out that he was suffering from mental retardation and ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Loud

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    I would first use it as a shovel and dig my self a fox hole. Then I would pretend I was in world war 1 and shoot (using the stick) ...

    Aug 3, 2009


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11