User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Holy crap! Were you ever a diver?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm just flexible," he said. I giggled. "Oh. Well, I'm just going to do a lame cannonball," ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Right when I saw what he had drawn I was like holy schmokes its Ettabell and Shaun and Life* "Oh, well that looks just like the picture my mom ppainted ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "What kind of trouble? It can't be really bad because of daddy," I said kind of scared of what troube he was wanting to cause. "Well, the only trouble I ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I laughed. "Yah...Are you going to meet Harald at the park, too?" I asked already knowing the answer. He was very clean. And something about him made him different. He ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for something you had to do to ban me for it.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Dude...he's friggin sexy* My table phone rang. I picked it up. "Ya?" I said in a french tone. "Hey. Wanna go out tonight?" It was Harald. I laughed. "Harald, I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    My character-Julene Alice Ryans-Daughter of Ettabell and Shaun Ryans. Appearance- Age-16 I was so freaking exhausted. I walked in and Daddy was standing in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Taha banned for assuming that I was using it as an excuse to forget.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a HUGE tennis racket! Lets play! :lol: -insert coin-

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I love Edgar Allen Poe. The Raven is probably my favorite poem of his. And the stanza after that one is my I giveit a 10/10 just for being close.

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You should probably read the first post on the first page. TUBM has three kitties

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a Zebra that's black with white stripes. -insert coin-

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Teehee. I love yours. 10/10

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Of course. I sing while I'm washing my hair. and while im brushing my teeth. And while Im getting dress. And while Im doing something. TUBM is lactose intollerant

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 very pretty

    Aug 4, 2009


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.