User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Deffinintely. TUBM has to use the bathroom

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being confused by "Banned for living in the USA"

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I giggled. "What are we doing today?" I asked. Harald shrugged so we both looked at Rory. "What?" he asked. "Come up with something to do today, dude," Harald said. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I woke up and looked at the clock. It was like 9:30. There was also a new cell phone sitting on my stand. I gasped and picked it up. It ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Awe he likes her that much? So sweet* I got out of the shower and put on my pjs. I crawled in bed and turned out my lights. I was ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I ate quietly until I heard my name in their convorsation. "So, it's nice to have someone around that isn't Harald. Thank God that Julene doesn't have the hots for ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I know, right! Daddy always tells me that I'm going to have to eventually grow up. There's just somethings that you never want to leave," I said looking over at ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Um, no. I invited you. I don't have guests helping me," Mom said. "What she said. Actually you can help Julene wash the car. The car wash isn't far. Only ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled. "I like him, momma" I said. She looked at me. "I'm glad. I thought you were lesbian because you've never told me about liking a boy. No offense. ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Ooh fancy. You get a vacation to Haiwii -insert coin-

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Julene, do you mind excusing me and Rory?" He asked. I nodded letting go and giving him an assuring look. I walked over to daddy and giving him a kiss ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get shampoo -insert coin-

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    *Okay....I miss you already :lol: * I smiled. "Will you teach me how to do that one day?" I asked. He nodded. He picked his hand up out of the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get puppy food -insert coin-

    Aug 4, 2009


Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri