User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I want to tell you anyway...will you come over here around 3 or 4? Angel and Envy can play in the back ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I have ADD

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Dude, that's the worst thing that you can do to me... You get a ugly wardrobe. -inserts coin-

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for trying to ban Black Rabbit while I was banning her.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get...a finger in a Pepsi... -inserts coin-

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No, because if I hated mornings...then I'd have to hate evenings, too. I just don't like the sun. TUBM Has a celebrity crush

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for crying in your avatar.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Imaginary Friend

    Star light, Star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight. I wish that I had someone to ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anorexic Letters

    Dear PhAtZo[me], Let me remind you of what Anorexia is like. It's horrible, ugly, and wrong, but it feels so right. You drool over food and crap like that, And ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I looked at Envy and he started wagging his tail and then stood up, panting. "Well, there can be a ton of reasons. Maybe his past owner was murdered by ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I laughed. Rory walked over and kissed my cheek. "I'm not sure. I might name him Envy," I said. "Why?" Rory and Harald asked at the same time. "Because he's ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for totally disregarding the ban that was caught up in the middle of the two bans that I took for granted and as an obvious reason to ban Black ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No. I knew exactly what you said. "No I do not, get your facts straight" TUBM is wearing clothes

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I giggled. I walked a little further while he bonded with his new puppy. Harald found this puppy that looked hilarious. But he liked it. I walked. and walked. Until ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get diagnosed with "Cookie obsession disorder" -Inserts coin-

    Aug 5, 2009


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower