User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Waverly Rolfs Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Her Face Her outfit Crime: Murdered a young woman for stealing her purse and accidental death of her mother (she was blamed ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    I love you focus, dude. These were all so beautiful. My favorite was probably Summer Afternoons. Just how pretty it was...took my breath away. You have some talent, dude. I ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Misguided Angel

    The two main problems that I had with this poem is...*ahem*...Capitalization! Capitalization! Capitalization! Everytime That you start a new line Inside a Poem's heart, (which are stanza's if you didn

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *blush* Thank you everyone. Whitetiger93...dude that has to be the cutest picture ever. I love it! You're eyes look really cool and your little cousin...awe! He's going to get a ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    no. TUBM loves Bryan.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Uh...who doesn't? TUBM has a crush on Stewie

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Teehee I get that...A LOT (excuse the caps) Thank you, though. Kylan...your cute. Silversun...very classy. Bittersweet...beautiful. I love your eyes.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here is me at the zoo

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Life Of A Writer

    ...Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    That's just the cutest play in the world! I loved it! Great job, Snoik.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Purple's Hints!

    HAHAHA! That's hilarious! I loved it. Only one problem. Wouldn't the purple bird be leaving purple feathers? Poor Jimmy.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    He opened his mouth and he had these nasty looking pointy teeth on the top. They were where my canine teeth are. I shuddered. "You thought that secrets were going ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    OMG Me too! I don't hate them...what did they ever do to me? TUBM likes pie...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    My Uncle Berry did that on his 50th birthday. 9/10

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for believing in Global Warming.

    Aug 5, 2009


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke