User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No.... TUBM is a chick....en

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I've rated this ten kajillion times...:D 10/10

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being here! :D

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I wish. TUBM is currently eating bacon...and your evil...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    You added to it! Cute very cute. 10/10

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Safety isn't a virtue when you love someone," I said. He was still stroking my cheek. I smiled and leaned in closer. Then, I stopped. I got up and sat ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "It's the secret keeping, Rory. You don't understand how much it hurts me. I thought that I was living a happy normal life with a happy normal family. But I ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    I like moo cows...10/10

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Gekko!

    Omg! I love Edgar Allen, too! I was in a play once...he was my husband...then I died a horrible sad. Anyhoo, Welcome to YWS Joel! How very nice to meet ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography?

    This is a cute picture, but it's not genius. This is something that I would consider going in a Children's Place catalog. :D but once again, it's cute. What did ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Black Rabbit- What happened to the Ice Age? Were there hair products and crap like that to break the ozone layer? No. The Earth is simply going through it's cycle ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't know what PWN means. Bryan is the talking dog off of Family Guy. TUBM...knows what PWN means and is kind enough to tell me.

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    very cute! 9/!0

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Goofy girl! Taha. I like your pictures....fragile_heart(!) All of them are adorable.

    Aug 6, 2009


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester