User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "I know so. If I didn't know any better, I would tell you that I loved you..." I said. "Crap," I put my head in my hands. That was a ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Have you ever really thought about...sex?" I asked. I was curious. I haven't until a few minutes ago that if we didn't stop then Mr. Derrik would of walked in ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Mhm," I mumbled against his lips. He was so warm. It wasn't long until it got really heavy. I slid my hands under his shirt and pulled it off. After ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Psh, you guys are weird...I used to eat erasers...:lol: and I ate a worm one time in first grade because Brock said he would only kiss me if I ate ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I do! Only sour baseball pickles though. TUBM

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for getting your ban in a jumbled mess. (Someone please critique that :lol:)

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Ooh...can you buy me a plane ticket to La La Land? I haven't been there in a while and I have some unfinished homework there...that's about a year overdue. :lol: ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    There was a moment of silence. I turned to Rory. "Wanna make-out?" I asked. He smiled really big. "You read my mind," he said. "How much longer until Derrik comes ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stared at him and tilted my head. "Have you ever met a shapeshifter named Deadlove? You said you had bumped into your share of those things...have you even ever ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit Syndrome

    There you go! Have fun. Title: Anorexic Letters Category: Narrative Poetry

    Aug 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Attack of the (prose) shredding machine

    Tear it apart, dude.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Ya, I guess," I said. I looked over at him and smiled. He blinked...and his face changed. I shot up and looked at him again and he was normal. "What's ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Okay," I said. I walked and observed everything. "Where's your room?" I asked. He looked at me funny. "Ooh, kinky?" he asked laughing a little. "Ha! You wish," I said. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stopped walking. "Are you a criminal? A rapist? Or something of the mythological sort that no one knows is realistic?" I asked. He shook his head lightly. "Not the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Platypus

    Aug 7, 2009


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus