-
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"Deserts aren't really my thing either. They're bland and boring. Like no rainbows...ever. I feel the same way about places that snow all of the time," Tori said looking at ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi
....pudding!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Only a kajillion times! TUBM is a single lady! *breaks into song* Imma single lady!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for being repeatedly banned.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
**If it's okay I'd like to continue this convo** "I doubt it. She really likes you. She's pretty much attached. She's not a violent person, hense why she freaked out ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"Sure, sure. Come on in," Tori said opening the door wider so Lily could come in. Lily walked in and noticed that it was very clean and the decorating was ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I stared at where the deamond stood, dumbfounded. "Y-you killed him," I stuttered, my feet planted in the ground. "Come on, Jar," Rory said pulling me until me feet gave ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"Uh," Tori kind of laughed. "That's the problem. Nothing. Well, there is a sitting area smack dab in the middle, but no one really goes out there until it snows. ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
"Angel boy, what the hell kind of nickname is that?" I said scurrying dodwn the stairs. "Now, let's all be nice and try to stay calm. Where's Envy at?" mom ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
Once we were inside I closed the door and all of the windows. "Dad, mom, I think I have been seeing things. I think it might be possible that those ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I was totally zoned out. I wouldn't be surprised if I was sleeping. I started to daydream. It was angels. They were so pretty. So graceful. Then this man rode ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
I went to the bathroom and Looked for the foundation. "There you are," I said when I found it in the back of the cabinet. I looked up into the ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Red Vine
"Really?" I asked looking at him longily. He smiled and nodded. He wiped my eyes with his thumbs and kissed my nose. Then he smoothed my arm down until he ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not being day instead of night.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes I can. He is a cannibal thats in a movie. TUBM needs to watch Hannibal Lector
Aug 7, 2009
