User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    *holds out arms* Yus TUBM is currently writing.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Uh-huh," I said. I took off his shirt and felt all over his stomach. He was so manly it wasn't even funny. I pulled away to breathe and he kissed ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Oh my gosh! They are just too cute!" Tori squealed. Ara walked up to the glass and licked the glass. One of the puppies saw her and went to the ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    *starts to cry* No! I love animals hence why I'm a vegetarian and why I cry at every dead animal I think about. TUBM has a butterfly on their avatar.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    4/10. I don't like fairies. I'm more of a pixie person.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for wanting some of her food.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I shot up and looked around. I listened for some noise. Mom and dad's door was closed. I turned back to Rory. "Mom and dad are chillin' in there room...wanna ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Oh, well she's been well trained. That's amazing," Tori said raising her eyebrows at Lily. Lily smiled and they both watched Ara goof off for a little bit. A man ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for a ban reason that you're not sure of.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Dude...that's only my favorite food!!! TUBM wishes that their girlfriend was hot like me *breaks into song*

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for letting it get in your face.

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Lol Woohoo! 10/10

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled in the kiss and pulled back barely. "You have no idea how happy that makes me. Holy crap," I said. I had just remembered something. "What?" "My birthday ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori liked the dog. Ara was a very cute name for her, too. She was very cute. Tori and Lily came up with a ton of things to talk about. ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Well, don't shut all the way up. I still want to talk...you said you loved me," I said with a hugemongous grin on my face. I pulled him close and ...

    Aug 7, 2009


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong