User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a youngster.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    **Any kind? :lol: ** Lily walked up and Tori was already there. "I got you a seperate dressing room because I wasn't sure if you were going to be comfortable ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I smiled. "Good, because starting today, I have kidnapped you and I'm never letting you go," I said turning to him and looking at him. I pryed his hands from ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    They sat down to eat. They both talked and laughed. Pretty much enjoyed themselves. "Those pancakes were delicious, baby. Thank you," Tori said walking over to her chair to kiss ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I looked up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry, but while you don't have a shirt on, I can't promise that I'm going to be a good girl," I said. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori smiled and wiped the batter off of her nose. She turned to Lily and grabbed the batter bowl ripping it from her hands putting it on the counter and ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "No, just adrenaline," I managed to get out the words. He didn't want to tempt me, but he so was. I pulled back and got up. "What's wrong?" he asked. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Hiya, Ara," Tori said scruffiling her fur. Tori looked at Lily and smiled wide. "Hi," she said breathing out. She went to kiss her just as Jacob came out. He ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *Gasps and get googoo eyes* You're pretty...*dies*

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    ...what's yours mean. I give it points for having a monkey and a UFO 8/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I was feeling amazing. I felt like a fire was burning in my tummy. His breathing was hard against my ear. I smiled. "How much farther are you wanting to ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Lily asked leaning over the counter nearly whispering. Tori leaned over too and traced her fingers over Lily's lips which seemed to send a shiver down Lily's spine. Tori smiled. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    *coughs violently* You get a yard stick of gum -inserts coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    It has a strange color to it. 9.1/!0

    Aug 8, 2009


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter