-
Re: Hello!
It was you! That I did :D I was curious on what it was so I checked it out. I like YWS a lot more though, no offence to YWO.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Because of the drama that gets attracted to me. Banned because you are floating in a sinking boat. Is that even possible?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I am aggravated right now.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hello!
Since I am an elephant...I think you'll grow fond of me :D ♥Elly :elephant:
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because it isn't raining here.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for pulling that out of the sky on a clear day.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: What are you listening to right now?
Save Me From Myself-Christina Aguilara.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for staying on :D
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Your Own Room Plate :)
I want one! :D Preferred Name: Tay-Tay Favourite Colors: Black, white, purple, and silver Hobbies: Dancing Ballet, Singing, writing poetry, running, dreaming, texting, talking, flirting, and laughing.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because I don't have those. Captain.classy does.
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for snuggling pink bunnies!
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Nope :D Emily? Jessica?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
My name is not Elly. :D Stephanie?
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned because...you have pink bunny slippers!
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
-Elly, you have a lovely smile :) Awe! Thank you :D Shauni, you are gorgeous!
Dec 29, 2009
