User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Oh," I said. "What?" "Nothing, I was just...just thinking." I replied. "About what?" he asked. "Us. Sex. Us. And love." "Oh..." how would you want to lose your virignity?" I ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Wow, I thought it was longer. I was going to say that you could just move in with me so you could save up enough money to get a place ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Whose Sachiko and Actawesome? The Gekko and God.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I waited as a moment of silence passed over. This question was killing me. I had to ask it. "Hey, Rory?" I asked. "Yes, dearest?" he replied. "When do you ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Sorry," they both said. "Jinx!" they both said again. After that they started laughing. "Well, when do you turn 18?" Tori asked.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    ...Sweeet You get a bipolar rhino! -inserts coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Eh, !0.5/!0 :D

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    ...Are you one of those people who dissappeared and never returned? 8/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Deaju, Rabbot. 9/!0. Cute.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being an old fart!

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "That makes everything so much better," she said looking up and kissing under his chin and then on his chin and his bottom lip. When she kissed his bottom lip, ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori opened the door and walked in. She flicked on the lights and put the lunch down on the table. Lily was right behind her so when she turned around ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I heard my mom's voice as I regained conciousness. I opened my eyes only to see Rory's face. He looked scared. I sat up and embraced him crying. Even though ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "That's sexy on you. I just want to bang you right now," Tori said. Lily looked down. "Sorry," Tori said realizing her slip of the tongue. "It's okay. I wasn't ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I took my shower. I hummed an imaginary song as I washed my hair. I was about to step-out when I was thrown to the wall and the shower curtain ...

    Aug 8, 2009


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo