User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why, do you?

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Wishes

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that stereos were like toasters.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if the air we breathed kills our souls but our brains still live so therefore we are still alive?

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    could hold on

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Taha! !0/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because I don't know what you're talking about!

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    lol You get Johnny Depp! And as extras he decides he wants to marry you! *Sighs* I wish he would marry me...him and his beautiful cheeks -inserts coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    *Shrek moment* Do you wanna hold her? Do you wanna please her? Then you gotta gotta try a little tenderness! Girls love that romantic crap. *Back to reality* Awe I ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    *Gasps and get googoo eyes* You're pretty...*dies* Lies :P I'm really regretting posting my pic again, but Sachi's going to hit me, literally, if I remove it -.-" -Shina Who ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a stalker...XD

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Actually, I'm glad you asked. You need to surprise me. And roses, lots of roses. Maybe one or two candles, and you have to be romantic," I said touching his ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori started towards the door and then turned around and got very close to Lily. "Or we could leave Ara locked up in the apartment...and go do somethings alone...if you ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get allergies to olives. -inserts coins- P.S. Notice the extra 's'

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Your also banned for being an old fart! :lol:

    Aug 8, 2009


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind