User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Okay, so we're going to go now. I'm taking the car today," I said. I grabbed Rory's hand and lead him to the garage and I ran to the passangers ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Eww Wipes off slober. 9.9/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    TUBM loves that song now.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yessss. You get Krispy Kremes -insert coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for non-repetition.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    !0/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    You forgot to remember what country you were in? Points have been deducted. 9/!0

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori pulled away. "Hey, you interupted us and wanted us to come along. And you and whatever your boyfriends name is do this all the freakin time, so stop complaining," ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Well, then let him slide until he comes back next time," my mom said. "Why are we assuming the little shit that did this is a 'he'?" I questioned. That ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Something wrong?" Tori asked. Lily shook her head. "No. tThey were just checking up on me," she answered. Tori nodded and walked over to Lily. "Now that we don't have ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cycle

    Dude...*puts on favorite works*

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yay! You get a proposal to join me on my quest to take over the world! :twisted: -pauses to insert coin-

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me twice.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who likes cheese?

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    A P P L E I don't know how you could miss that *rolls eyes* :lol: Where does the red fern grow?

    Aug 8, 2009


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables