-
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori woke up with the sun trying to push through her closed curtains. Sunday. Tori smiled. Two more days until she met the new mommy. She stood up and was ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Name In A Hat
Alright, so if you want a partner post "I would like a partner" on here.. If you get a partner PM me and I will delete your post. I'm going ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori got bored so she went to her room and pulled out her box of pictures. She looked through some of her when she was a little girl. She went ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
No.I'm not big on Boys like Girls. TUBM has a small foot.
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Once again banned for being an old fart! :lol:
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori fell back on the couch. She really liked Lily. She sat up and turned on the t.v. watching Tom and Jerry cartoons. She smiled at it's corny humor. She ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
"Whatever," Tori said standing up. "Where are you going?" Brad asked her. "Just take Jacob to the movies. If he's going to be a fucking preppy girl, I don't want ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a "thank you" -inserts coin-
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Dude, yes! TUBM just loves P!nk
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being my age!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/!0 its cute.
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Jacob spoke up. "Actually, I wa thinking that we could go to the movie theatre," he said smiling. Brad smiled back. "I can do that," he said. Tori rolled her ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: What Keeps Us Apart
Tori scooched closer to Lily and whispered "Jacob is such a freaking girl. He's getting on my nerves," she said. Lily nodded in agreement. Brad pulled out Jacob's chair for ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Arnold Schwartzeneiger :twisted: oh the attributes of his body! Actually...probably Megan Fox. She's hot. Did you know that happiness was a warm gun?
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Question Game
Is anyone going to answer these?
Aug 8, 2009
