User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    oh...teehee oops! My mistake! I'll edit that right away. Thank you:D

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: What's on my mind.

    I have two new story titles... Emotional Nightmares These stories are about to be my whole life so hopefully they work out well. Emotional- A young girl, new to the ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    get their deadly desease of chiken pox in the first place and soon...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Edward Scissorhands. How many pieces of clothing do you have?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your trial will end in 60 minutes. I wish that I could have a wish that couldn't be corruppted therefore it would be how I wished the wish ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Probably near a grape vine. Have you ever been stalked?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Is that a question?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Am I allowed too?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Teehee! 9/!0

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    :p Well then I don't rate yours! teehee j/k. Hm, cute. 9/!0

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    **Onoz! I didn't know that we had started. I'll just pop in here** Waverly's arm was hurting from the guards grip. "It's your fault that you took so damn long ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Name: Charm Killian Age: 21 Gender: Female Nationality: French Years of experience: 3 years People you've killed: Is very careful and charges high. Has killed no more than 50...yet. Addictions: ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Was it just me?

    No it wasn't just you. It was quite a handful of people. I have no idea why, but it was down. It is probably getting buggy because of the upgrade.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No. Because they have predicted the end of the world many times. I don't think the world is ever going to end. TUBM agrees with me.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get fries. -inserts coin-

    Aug 14, 2009


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman