User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    I opened the door to see Lily standing there, swaying back and forth. Tori pulled her in and gave her a hug. She kind of stood there not letting go. ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Any book ideas?

    How bout Go Ask Alice? The author is Anonymous. There is also The Color Purple. I forgot who that author was.

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Ugh. Edwards annoying. Bella's got mental issues. Jacob's a wannabe indian stalker. Jaspers a friggin ghost. Alice is nothing more than a witch. And all of those other characters are ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    So much. I wish they all looked like orlando bloom did in Lord of the Rings also...they would all be so beautiful. TUBM has signed more than 10 guestbooks.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being confused about it :D

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    *cries* Everytime I read yours it just gets more beautiful. !0/!0

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No. The sun is trying to kill me XD TUBM is being hypocritical.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having more than ten letters in yours.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Not anymore! *Huggles* TUBM has to use the bathroom.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning me for something that I have freedom over!

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Eh everything is new. I'm just playing around seeing which one I like better. Once again yours gets a ten out of ten !0/!0

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Wonderfully. My nana sings opera. TUBM wants to give me a big hug!

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not using capitalization.

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can I change the subject now?

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    I want a kitty! Can I please join??? I'll go ahead and make the profile and if I can't join then just PM me (EmmaJane) and I'll scrap it... Name: ...

    Aug 14, 2009


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater