User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get banned from YWS for giving away fake money :lol: -inserts coin-

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I bet you a canibal would love some of that human popcorn. 9/!0

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not seeing that it is the point of the whole thing :D

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    Tori handed a big shopping bag to Lily. Lily stared at it before acknowledging. "What's this?" she asked. Tori shrugged. "Just a little something telling you how much you mean ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    "Get out of my head," I whispered smacking my forehead. I looked at Rory. He was still glowing. "Okay, listen. I know that you aren't glowing. If I wasn't seeing ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cats!

    Galaxy was constantly nipping and tugging on Mister Erious's ear as he slept. "Come on! You promised!" Galaxy whined. His eyes still closed and his breathing was still slow. "Hmph, ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Waverly did as she was told. She took them off uncomfortably and Dr. Wu examined over her making marks and things on her clipboard. It wasn't long until Dr.Wu was ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Awe. !!/!0

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Forgetful.

    BWAHA! stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Sorry, but I just can't give a proper review because that was just too funny! My Grandaddy's sitting on the computer behind me ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strained Smile

    Usually I would recomend capitalization, but yours fit together. Usually I would comment on your punctuation, but yours I can't. This poem was heavily armored and I can't seem to ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    First Impression Awe. That's cute! Review -I would like to point out (before the mod.s do) that you only have one review when the ratio is 2-3 reviews per post. ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: who is staanding next to youu ?

    Oh no! I should probably tell you before a Mod. does...you need at least 2-3 reviews to post one piece of work. This keeps everything even and balanced. Kind of ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Ever Feel...

    I have always wished that. I miss the days when modesty was what men would look for. Where ladies were ladies. Not school yard whores. I miss those times when ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    *...ROFL! Poor thunderdude!* Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 88% Likelihood of you being MALE is 12% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.9 0.74 1 0.9 0.89 1.08 0.79 0.82 0.82 ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    It wasn't long and I was asleep. Somehow I felt that I was still awake, and that I was outside. Some man was standing there. He turned around and blinked ...

    Aug 15, 2009


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler