User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Score! You get cheese -inserts coin-

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Oh! In that case...!0/!0 I love Alice!

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for wanting me to challenge you!

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/!0...looks strange

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not being challenged.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Litharukia (Or Di)

    *Pokes* It's nice to see a friendly face around every corner, isn't it? :D Very nice to meet you Di. I am Elly! You sound extremely interesting! I like your ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Book I: Nyshida: The Untold Secrets: Chapter I

    Ooh! I want to read part two! I like where this is going. *praises* Thank you so much for making this a non-romance vampire story! I am so freaking tired ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ** I know it will be difficult, but I claim John! Or...may I please claim Mr. John Vincent, Buggy?** Waverly glanced around the place that she was supposedly to be ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    It took Doctor Fields a little while to get started. It looked like he was thinking hard about something. "You know what? Give me a few minutes. I'll be back," ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Yeah...I do too. !0/!0 I

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Awe! T'is cute. !0/!0

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Waverly stood up. "Shut-up! I didn't even encourage a convorsation with you! Leave me alone," she yelled walking away, returning to her corner. She threw herself down and covered her ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for challenging me :twisted:

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get one of those mini trees from China -inserts coin-

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Waverly glanced in his direction again. She looked back down. The final girl was called so she started to tap. She thought about if she should go talk to him ...

    Aug 16, 2009


Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx