User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland thought long and hard. He couldn't think of a single excuse. He slammed his fist into the cave wall. It pressed his knuckles back cracking a couple. He screamed ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I grinned and he smiled back. "But you know, it's always nice to have my wings in the hands of someone I love...oh geez, that was really cheesy," I said. ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    *Ya no problem! I forgot what his name was* "Hey, Kayla. Back off, she's mine," Tori said pulling Lily to her side. "And what are you doing here? No one ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Ugh! *challenges* Banned for not being off the subject now.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Have been for hours! But Gabe ate all the macaroni! TUBM is hungry also.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for still wanting me to challenge you!

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Yays! You get one of my most handsome fictional boyfriends! -inserts coin-

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for assuming that I never wanted to.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hows am I suppose to do that? I am Elly silly goose! It's okay...I'll use the one I found yesterday until you can get me one :D TUBM likes jelly.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get banished from my wonderful masion of fictional boyfriends...then invited back cause I missed you! -inserts coin-

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Once again You get a Ten out of ten *smiles at the cute little rhyme*

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    You Psychic also! TUBM wants to give me a flower!

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Woot! You never inserted a coin so this is free...*pie in face* Teeheehee *runsaway* -inserts coin-

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Heaven's no! Never will I be lactose intolerent. I love milk too much. TUBM is my friend.

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    No! I took a bath earlier. TUBM likes cheese

    Aug 17, 2009


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James