User avatar

Ellyphant

  • Lounge, The Re: I Do Not Like Megan Fox

    I think that the movie was really bad for her to be in just because of the script. Quote Megan Fox: "The new Transformers has more action and adventure than ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: What the Shadow's Whisper

    Roland ran his fingers along the rim of his glass wondering if he should leave Arden in the position she was in or not. If she got something extremely dangerous, ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: What Keeps Us Apart

    "Eh, don't be. There's a lot of things that I wouldn't of done if it wasn't for her. Besides, she's fun if she isn't stalking you or getting on your ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Red Vine

    I stuck my tongue out at Rory. He chuckled and stuck his to where the tips were touching. I pulled mine back. "Did you know that it's two days befor ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My name is "____"

    Two, Spanish and English.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a quote "Patience is a virtue" -inserts coin-

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/!0

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. TUBM is going to tell me what their favorite cookie is.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having sexy Taylor on your avatar. He has the same name as me.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an answer to your question "I dunno." -inserts coin-

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Taha...!0/!0

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Um, no. TUBM: The sight of old people [at the end of their lives], babies [ at the beginning of their lives], and pregnant mommies [ fixing to give a ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning her for something so horrible.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a free spellchecker to follow you around the internet. -inserts coin-

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: How do I cure my onion breath?!?!?!

    It would get their focus off of the onion breath.

    Aug 25, 2009


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury