-
Re: A random fact about yourself
I had an obsession with Elvis Presley when I was younger so I bought a life-size cut-out of him and kissed it before I went to bed. Now...it's gone. I ...
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Well, I watch General Hospital because of the guy who plays Jason and because of Sonny. TUBM notices that Wookie spelt "yuck" wrong. :lol:
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not liking hearts!
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get a big wheel of cheese! -inserts coin-
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Ew! But Taylor is hot and he has my first name! !0/!0 for that!
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: OMG! I am like so happy, dudes!
Okay, so everyone that knows me or has read my convorsations in chat knows that I am new to my school and my district. Well, I talked with the school ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Uh, do I look like I own a Mac? Lol, no. HP and Toshiba laptop. TUBM absolutely loves babies.
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get patience. -inserts coin-
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for calling me your young padawan.
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Lol. !0/!0
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/!0
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: Memoirs of a Charmer named Elly
Well, my goth style is like extremely unique. I am always wearing black no matter what, but I always am wearing something cute! Or what I think is cute. Mainly ...
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
*Will someone bring me in, please?*
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck DT
I found the storybooks! Sorry guys thoings have been hectic this week.
Aug 28, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Well...I'm obsessive about brushing my teeth alot. Doesn't matter where I am...I actually brushed my teeth going down the road the other day. People looked at me funny at stop ...
Aug 27, 2009
